4/16/2009

Auction Cancelled - New Release


"A limited number of the Michael Jackson Memorabilia catalogs, being sold separately from the five-catalog box set, are now available for purchase. This fully-illustrated color catalog covers the memorabilia section of the landmark Michael Jackson exhibition. Michael Jackson's stage worn clothing, jewelry, awards, video props and iconic gloves are featured in this 255-page catalog representing 305 lots. The Memorabilia catalog contains the highlights of a career that changed rock music and the world. Own a piece of the history."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think people should respond to blogs..
Now my comment on this is I was abit surprised to see the price go up on them. Before it was $100.00. Why the jackup on it...I have the single one of Michael. I love it.